Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Paranoia

As some people who know me will know, it's my aim to become more neurotic and bossy by the end of the year, to get a bit more of a headstart on the business world. This is helped by my uncanny knack of thinking of the worse thing that could possibly happen in most situations. For example yesterday morning about 1am i had to drive my car around for 20 mins coz i had to get a jump start (some jerk left the inside lights on!) All the way through the drive i was constantly paranoid about the cops and if i would somehow miraculously turn off the engine and leaving me totally out to sea.

Cops and my battery are a recurring theme in my journey from a sense of comfortability around people to complete neurosis and becoming a recluse, maybe picking up some kind of social ailment, alcoholism or losing some kind of limb come to mind, maybe gaining some kind of pity and maybe the occasional hand out.

But on the brighter note the sun still shines and the birds still sing, the universe is constantly growing! The world still goes round, although at a constantly decreasing rate. And as for the sun shining! It won't shine forever, eventually it will die and kill use all, leaving all human endevour completly pointless, maybe i shouldn't bother with becoming neurotic after all.

1 comment: